Saturday, January 30, 2021

Inaugural Issue of Food Under Foot Magazine!

food under foot magazine cover

I am so excited to announce the inaugural issue of our new digital magazine is due out mid-February!!! I have been having so much fun putting this issue together for you. Food Under Foot will be a monthly magazine, and you can get it automatically by signing up for the magazine tier on patreon! It will also be available to purchase on its own, probably through amazon kindle, though I haven't quite worked that detail out yet. 

It's almost ready to go...but today is such a beautiful day that I'm going to head out and see what yummy winter edibles I can photograph to include in the issue. (Did I mention it's a full-color monthly magazine?)

I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Lots of love,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment