Friday, January 29, 2021

Visit Me On Patreon!

morel mushroom


Hi Foragers!

Exciting news: A few of you have asked what you can do to support me and see more Food Under Foot content...it's taken me a while but I've started a patreon page! 

Patreon is a site which allows me to post photos, video, podcasts, blogposts...most of the content will be free for all. However, when you become a Food Under Foot supporter on patreon, you will receive access to exclusive patron-only posts, early access to podcasts, and even a digital monthly zine!

Starting in February I'll be posting regular podcasts, wild edibles photos, and blog posts. I'm so excited to be starting up Food Under Foot again full steam ahead! My first post is up and open to all...enjoy! 

Support Food Under Foot on Patreon!

Thank you so much,

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment